Pegasus .223 / 5.56
PEGASUS has been meticulously engineered to provide superior recoil reduction and neutralize muzzle rise with a smooth, balanced release of blast energy in a tanker-style compensator. Compensation ports strategically divert gases away from and out of the shooters line of sight while the progressive 90º side ports vent combusting gases at intervals that spread out the recoil impulse for efficient, accurate follow-up shots. Like all Ultradyne muzzle devices, a timing nut is included for easy installation. Rated for the following cartridges; .223 Rem | 5.56 x 45.
ULTIMATE RECOIL REDUCTION
416 Stainless Steel with ultra-rugged salt bath nitride finish.
Barrel mounted sight option eliminates sight deflection associated with handguard mounting.
Pegasus .223 | 5.56 Technical Specs
- Rated for the standard cartridges in the following calibers: 223 Rem, 5.56 x 45 NATO, 224 Valkyrie, 224 Weatherby Mag, 22-250 Rem, 222 Rem Mag, 222 Rem, 22 Nosler, 220 Swift, 22 PPC, 22 BR, 22 Hornet, 204 Ruger, 218 Bee
- BARREL THREAD 1/2-28 UNEF-2B
- BARREL THREAD LENGTH MINIMUM .600″
- 416 Stainless Steel
- Salt Bath Nitride Finish
- MOUNTING Shrouded Timing Nut
- Brake Only 162 grams | 5.7 ounces
- Total 189 grams | 6.7 ounces
- Length 62mm | 2.43 inches
- OD 34.5 mm | 1.36 inches
- WRENCH FLATS 1 inch
|Dimensions||1.95 × 1.95 × 3.95 in|