MERCURY has been meticulously engineered for the .223 | 5.56 caliber to provide superior recoil reduction and neutralize muzzle rise with a smooth, balanced release of blast energy. Progressive 90º side ports vent combusting gases at intervals that spread out the recoil impulse for efficient, accurate follow-up shots. MERCURY is the choice for those seeking a compact, lightweight muzzle device with smooth recoil characteristics and Dynamount on-barrel sight compatibility. A timing nut is included for easy installation.
PROGRESSIVE 90 DEGREE PORTS
Ultrasmooth recoil reduction and minimal shooter distraction.
100% CNC MACHINED IN THE USA
416 Stainless Steel with ultra-rugged salt bath nitride finish.
Barrel-mounted sight option eliminates sight deflection associated with handguard mounting.
Mercury 223 | 5.56 Technical Specs
- Rated for the standard cartridges in the following calibers: 223 Rem, 5.56 x 45 NATO, 224 Valkyrie, 224 Weatherby Mag, 22-250 Rem, 222 Rem Mag, 222 Rem, 22 Nosler, 220 Swift, 22 PPC, 22 BR, 22 Hornet, 204 Ruger, 218 Bee
- BARREL THREAD 1/2-28 UNEF-2B
- BARREL THREAD LENGTH MINIMUM .600″
- 416 Stainless Steel
- Salt Bath Nitride Finish
- MOUNTING Shrouded Timing Nut
- Brake Only 87 grams | 3.1 ounces
- Total 110 grams | 3.9 ounces
- Length 62 mm | 2.43 inches
- OD 22 mm | 0.865 inches
- WRENCH FLATS 3/4 inch
|Dimensions||1.95 × 1.95 × 3.95 in|