Vostok is the choice for AK shooters seeking a high performance muzzle device. The 2-port design is compact and lightweight, but offers impressive performance that will help shooters stay on target. Gases are strategically diverted away and out of the shooters line of sight. Vostok strongly reduces recoil and minimizes muzzle rise helping the shooter get back on target quicker to ensure a more accurate followup shots. A crush washer is included for precision installation.
Extreme Recoil Reduction
Minimizes Muzzle Rise
100% CNC MACHINED IN THE USA
416 Stainless Steel with ultra-rugged salt bath nitride finish.
Vostok AK-47 Technical Specs
- CALIBER Rated for 7.62 x 39
- BARREL THREAD 14mm-1 LH
- 416 Stainless Steel
- Salt Bath Nitride Finish
- MOUNTING Crush Washer
- Total 56 grams | 2.0 ounces
- Length 57 mm | 2.25 inches
- OD 20 mm | 0.8 inches
- WRENCH FLATS 11/16 inch
- Inspect and clean threads on barrel and muzzle device.
- Place the crush washer cone forward over the muzzle threads, then thread the muzzle device up against the crush washer.
- Hand tighten the muzzle device and note that crush must be flush with barrel shoulder and fully depress the detent.
- Using a wrench, turn the muzzle device 1/4 turn, then continue to tighten to index properly. If the muzzle device is tightened past desired position, start over with a new crush washer.
- Check concentricity with a bore alignment rod.
- Test fire at 25 yards into a paper target backed up by a minimum 15′ x 15′ safety berm capable of safely stopping projectiles. Verify the ability to shoot groups and inspect for baffle strikes for all loads that will be used.
|Dimensions||10 × 4 × 4 in|
Steve (verified owner) –
Installed the Vostok on my WBP Fox. Very impressed with the performance. Softened up the recoil by at least 50%, much better than the old slant brake. It disperses the blast very well and it doesn’t punish the shooter next to you. Compared to other brakes I have used I definitely recommend the Vostok over them. The size is nice, not bulky and looks good on the gun. For the money I don’t think it can be beat. I do recommend having multiple crush washers as it is easy to get the timing off due the amount of force required to turn.
Bryan (verified owner) –
Have been playing the AK muzzle brake for a wile now. Game over ULTRADYNE has knocked it out of the park with this one.. Very light brake is allways good and it works awesome . So good I purched a APOLLO LR for my savage 10 ba stealth ..recoil is allmost 0 amazing still can”t belive it .AMAZING . now i have to get them to make an APOLLO LR for my 6.5 grendel AK